Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Weekend Easter project



Yippee – no more work for the next 7 days:0) I’ve got an extended Easter break – what a relief :0)

I spent last weekend making these Easter/Spring cones for some friends (hope they like them!!) and filled them with a little bag of Cadbury’s mini eggs – yummy (nearly didn’t get given away though, as I love Cadbury’s mini eggs!!!). The cones are from Nancy Halvorsen’s ‘Easy Does It For Spring’ Art to Heart pattern book. I have several of her books, but this is the first thing I've made from them!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Cute little cones Julia. Yummy filled with Easter eggs mmm. Happy Easter and happy extended break

The sewing room said...

Love your cones Julie,i have not heard of this book before but i will be keeping an eye out for it,i bet you are looking forward to your break enjoy it, have a happy Easter best wishes Pat

Debbie said...

I Love those little cones, which book are they from? I know Easter is over but it would make a lovely gift at any time.