Followers

Sunday 24 July 2011

A Woolly Carrot!

Just a little quickie today. I've been abscent a while again because I've been busy trying to complete 4, yes 4 rag dolls ........ and I'm really sick of them by now I can tell you!!! 2 of them are to order, which always makes me feel under pressure, worrying whether they will be good enough. Anyway, that's not what I'm showing today - next time hopefully!! As a bit of light relief from doll makiing, I made up the lovely woolly carrot pincushion that Wendy sent to me recently for my birthday.



It was lovely and easy to make up and looks (almost) good enough to eat!!

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your dolls are all so cute so see no problem with them being loved and adored. The carrot has made up really well too. Hugs Mrs A.

Deb said...

Brilliant pincushion Julia, love the wee pins also.

Simone said...

I love the wooly carrot pincushion!

Angie Burrett said...

What a great idea for a pin cushion! The dolls will be loved and so worth all your time and effort. Well done.