Followers

Sunday 21 February 2010

Dear Jane

I’m really getting back into cross-stitch lately and enjoying it, although I am missing my quilting at the same time – if ONLY there were more hours in the day!!!!

What could be better though than a combination of the two! I’ve just bought myself this new chart


(saw it on someone else’s blog as usual!) and couldn’t resist (as usual!!). It’s a cross-stitch pattern based on the ‘Dear Jane’ quilt, but a scaled down version of it. I really love it and can’t wait to get started on it ..... along with many other cross-stitch patterns, some quilting – oh, yes, and I’ve also been having a little go at crocheting lately .... just to add to the pile!!! I just can’t help myself!!!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

This looks beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product. Enjoy!

Jandi said...

Love the chart! I've been wanting to make a Dear Jane quilt but only got as far as buying the book! lol

Siobhán said...

That's going to be a lovely project!

Solstitches said...

That will be such a lovely cross stitch project to work on Julia.
I know what you mean about wanting to do everything and never enough time to do it in!

Hugs,
Margaret

vivi said...

this chart looks great !