Followers

Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter bunny for Alice:0)

At last, something to show!!


My old neighbour was coming to visit with her 16-month old daughter, Alice, so the perfect excuse (if I needed one) to make another ragdoll and as it’s Easter, what better than a rabbit. The base rabbit is the Tone Finnanger (Tilda) one, but with my own take on the clothing etc. here she is again sitting under my Easter tree:
 
The starting point was when I recently spotted this ‘Beatrix Potter, Peter Rabbit ‘ fabric ..... who could have resisted eh? So it just had to be a rabbit rather than a doll.

Hopefully, I shall have something else to show pretty soon, as I’m halfway through another project – OK, yes, another doll ..... I just can’t help myself though!!! So, watch this space.

4 comments:

Angie Burrett said...

So lovely to have a post from you Julia - and see your Easter rabbit. Hope all is good, and that you will post again SOON! x

Mrs A. said...

She looks sew sweet in her bunny dress and little knitted cardigan.
Nice to see you in bloglnd again. Hugs Mrs A.

Deb said...

Love her to bits Julia. I bet young Alice did to. Nice to hear from you

Wendy said...

Hey Julia :)
Love your gorgeous Easter Bunny ... not sure I'd have been able to part with her ... especially love her little knitted cardy :)
Hugs Wendy x x