Followers

Wednesday 9 April 2014

Easter decos

Just a quickie to show off my little Easter display - there isn't a lot, but it does the job. Look at the lovely little yellow lights on the tree - just the right size and length - I found them in a local garden centre for £2.49 ....... a bit of a bargain. I'll be glad when Easter comes actually, because in order to help my dieting, I gave chocolate up for Lent. The trouble is, I've eaten twice as many cakes as usual instead LOL, so I feel a big bar of chocolate coming on on Easter Sunday - I'm so hopeless!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Julia,
Spring has arrived!
Everything looks lovely, Love your tree :)
Good luck with the 'No Chocolate', and I would think as long as its not 'chocolate cake' you are nibbling on, you are probably still OK with your Lent ... there again maybe not ..lol!
Thinking, Pot-Kettle-Black from a chocolate/cake addict ... hahaha .. me not you!
Hugs Wendy x x