Followers

Sunday 26 February 2017

Summertime Delight!

Just a little peak at my next creation ........ I'm half-way there! But can you work out what it is yet! 




and as well as that, Today I've also made a start on (and nearly finished) the first block in a Block of the Month (BOM) that I've joined. This pattern is called 'Dresden Plate' and I'm really pleased with how its turned out - such lovely sunshine colours!



The quilt is called 'Summertime Delight' - bought from Totally Patched. This is the first quilt I've started in about 4 years; and the first time I've ever done a BOM, but I couldn't resist and it's very reasonably priced. The real 'hook' was that all the pieces come pre-cut! And as all patchworkers/quilters know, it's the cutting out that takes the time. When on earth I think I'm going to find the time to do this as well as my bears, I just don't know, but I just love it!! 



This is a picture of the finished quilt - it's a bit fuzzy, but I hope you get the idea!

Thanks for popping by.


3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

It's a rabbit and a very girly looking one too. Can't wait to see her finished. hugs Mrs A.

Christine said...

I'm guessing a cute pretty wabbit!
Your BOM is so pretty!
Best wishes!

Simone said...

Gorgeous quilt. I am thinking a pretty girlie bunny too!x