Followers

Thursday 26 July 2018

Frosty

I'm going to have to mention the 'C' word ...... so sorry!!

Having been inspired by Wendy, who does one or two cross-stitches now and again - LOL, she is a prolific cross-stitcher! I've just bought myself this little Brenda Gervais cross-stitch kit called 'Frosty' with such lovely prim kind of colour threads. It doesn't look to have a massive amount of stitches, so I hope to achieve a finish!



In a couple of months, I shall be having knee replacement surgery on my left knee, which 'sadly' (LOL) then will be followed by about six weeks off work ............ however will I cope! Anyway, with any luck, I might just manage to complete this in time for Christmas while I recover! Check up on me though please, because I know what I'm like and the promises I make to myself !!


No comments: