Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Going round in circles!!

I knew it would be bad news for my bank balance being at home for an extended period!! Yes, there have been one or two (or three) random fabric purchases, but on Monday when all I went out for was paracetamol for my poorly leg, I came back with this absolutely gorgeous (well, I think it is anyway!) decorative spiral staircase .......... as you do!! It's in that lovely country, rustic, faux rusty style that is so me. I didn't have any plan for it; and probably wouldn't have bought it (it was £140!!!!!) if my dear sister-in-law, Ruth hadn't encouraged me. Usually Ruth encourages me not to buy things unless it's something I really need.




Anyway, as you see below, I have found a good use for it ............ it makes a great bear stand. And I do honestly think that once I've retired from work and hopefully have the time to do craft fairs etc. it will make a great display feature - have I convinced you??



In case you're interested, its approximately 4½ feet high, so not a little table top thing:0) 


No comments: