I finished my 'Cat Tails' wall hanging over the weekend and I think it looks more or less like the picture on the front of the pattern - does what it says on the tin! However, any ideas I had that I was going to finish it in a couple of days were completely blown out of the water - all of the applique and half of the quilting was done by hand and it just takes longer than you think!!
Now I just need to get one of those nice wire hanger thingys to finish it off. It is meant to be a birthday present for somebody ........... but I'm not so sure now, I quite like it for myself. I could always do another one I suppose, but it was very fiddley with all those little bits of felt to cut out - it's not actually as big as it looks, so the stripes on the cats and the tips of the tails on the kittens are very very small - still, we shall see!! The birthday in question isn't until next year actually, so I've got plenty of time to think about it.