Followers

Monday 1 September 2008

Cat tails

Look what Mr Postman brought for me today. I've been eagerly awaiting its arrival from 'The Quiltroom' . They have some lovely kits and fabrics and this one is sooooo cute!!



When, though, is somebody going to invent the 36-hour day? This would give me an extra 12 hours a day just for my sewing, so I expect something else will have to give in order for me to do justice to these adorable kittens. I don't even get to keep it either as it was bought to give as a gift to someone else. Still, I'm sure it will be appreciated!

3 comments:

Simone said...

That looks like a great kit. I will have to go and check out the Quiltroom. I like the fact that it comes with backing and binding. My stitchery didn't come with backing or a binding and I haven't a clue what to do!

rachelmp said...

What a beautiful package! I love the bag you made too

Sal said...

Hi there Julia..thank you for visiting my blog.I hope you make loads of wonderful things with your fabric ;-)