Followers

Friday 31 October 2008

Thank you Australian Homespun!




Well, you’re not going to be seeing much of me over the next week or so! I’ve now received the 6 back-issues of my favourite craft magazine (all in one go!!!) from the guys at Australian Homespun – your generosity is incredible. I’m sure by the time I get through all of them, many more projects will have been added to my ‘to do’ list, the first one of which is this really sweet ‘Tilda’ ‘Betty and Boo’ kangaroo with her little Joey – how lovely are they?!

A very BIG thank you to Catherine Sanchez and Paul Vinall of
Homespun magazine for your kindness.
I doubt that I will actually be able to stay away from blogland for a whole week, particularly as I’ve been to a Quilt festival today (legs now dropping off and seriously broke!!), as I took some nice piccies of the quilts there on display, so will post those over the weekend hopefully.


3 comments:

Simone said...

That's a wonderful stash of reading material you have there Julia! Don't be away from blogland for too long reading them all though!

Unknown said...

wow wow wow!!! Enjoy your hibernation Julia! LOL! This is my absolute favourite magazine and I read it from cover to cover and back again! I am so glad that you have been so generously sent them! Happy reading! Jo xoxo

coffee&flowers said...

It would be perfect if you scanned or took a picture of the pattern of the kangaroo and baby and posted it on picassaweb or on your blog..the original is hard to find, and there are many patterns posted like that for those of us who don’t live in Europe or Australia and that can be downloaded……thank you