Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

Cross-stitch Challenge


Niky of Niky’s Creations has an interesting challenge on her blog, although it is now closed to new enquiries! Niky offered to send you a copy of her new pattern - this one here


The challenge was then to make the stitched project into something of your own choice – anything you like. This is how I made mine up ..........


Photographs of what you have made (incorporating the design) then had to be submitted to Niky by 6th September (tomorrow) and then on the 10th September, Niky will choose her favourite and the winner will receive something nice …….!!!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Pretty, pretty. I like to do cross stitch but finding time for that in addition to quilting is hard. Hope you win.

Deb said...

Lovely Julia. Good luck in the challenge

kim said...

That is so gorgeous......I've never done a swap before.......wish I'd seen this one.
Lovely blog, florrie x

Country Prims said...

You have stitched and made it up lovely-reckon you will win:)

Best wishes,
Shazy x

Solstitches said...

What a lovely interpretation this is Julia!
I love what you have done.
I've stitched Niky's design too but not finished it very imaginatively as I was in a hurry.
It's a pretty design and I enjoyed stitching it.

Hugs,
Margaret

Simone said...

A lovely original way of making up the cross-stitch Julia! Godd luck!

David said...

Wow, I had not seen this post when typing my previous comment!!! Wonderful stitching!! Nicky's creations and BBD are great designers!! I also love Stacy Nash Designs!
I love the finishing you did with the pattern!

NIKY said...

So pretty.